Herma Adhesive Labels for Printing Presses, DP1, 34 x 53mm, Blue, Permanent Adhesion is a pack of Self-adhesive labels made of wood-free paper (75gsm) to print on printing presses, chlorine-free bleached, solvent-free adhesive. Coloured labels FSC Mix Credit certified. Rounded corners. Mounted true to register on sheets with gripper and feeder margin. Each pack contains 2 extra sheets for setting-up operations. Format of the sheets 168* x 120mm (*varies in accordance with label size. The sheet sizes and register, however, are absolutely identical for each type). Not suitable for PC printers. Please use HERMA PREMIUM A4 labels.
- Don’t settle for second best.
- Made in Germany
- Committed to environmental sustainability & protection
- PREMIUM labels certified
- Chlorine, acid & solvent free
- All HERMA packaging is made from 100% recycled material
- All products are 100% recyclable
- High speed printing capabilities & are jam free thanks to its extra strong special laminate & optimum flatness.
- 100% compatible with all common used printers
- There are NO adhesive deposits or paper dust thanks to the all round protective edge
- HERMA labels give you the result you want
- High whiteness & uniform surface for perfect, high contrast printing result
- Perceptibly thicker: extra strong labels that are easy to affix
- Fast & reliable adhesion even on cool moist surfaces
Please get in touch if you would like a free sample of this product. We’ll send you a single sheet or similar item from the same category.