Herma CD Labels A4, 116mm, White Opaque, Permanent Adhesion is a pack of CD labels made of paper, on A4 sheets, self-adhesive. Fully opaque material with high whiteness, surface of the CD does not shine through. Positioning aid on each label for dead-centre label placement. Reliable adhesion, even in high-speed drives. Environmentally friendly: high-quality, chlorine-free bleached special paper, PEFC-certified, solvent-free adhesive, packaging made from recycled cardboard. Excellent printing results on all laser printers, inkjet printers, copiers, colour laser printers and colour copiers. Trouble-free processing thanks to all-round protective edge and optimum flatness. Free software solutions: www.herma.com/software.
- CD labels made of paper, on A4 sheets, self-adhesive
- Fully opaque material with high whiteness, surface of the CD does not shine through
- Reliable adhesion, even in high-speed drives
- Positioning aid on each label for dead-centre label placement
- Excellent printing results on all laser printers, inkjet printers, copiers, colour laser printers and colour copiers
- Create labels quickly and easily with free software at http://www.herma.com/software
- Don’t settle for second best.
- Made in Germany
- Committed to environmental sustainability & protection
- PREMIUM labels certified
- Chlorine, acid & solvent free
- All HERMA packaging is made from 100% recycled material
- All products are 100% recyclable
- High speed printing capabilities & are jam free thanks to its extra strong special laminate & optimum flatness.
- 100% compatible with all common used printers
- There are NO adhesive deposits or paper dust thanks to the all round protective edge
- HERMA labels give you the result you want
- High whiteness & uniform surface for perfect, high contrast printing result
- Perceptibly thicker: extra strong labels that are easy to affix
- Fast & reliable adhesion even on cool moist surfaces
Please get in touch if you would like a free sample of this product. We’ll send you a single sheet or similar item from the same category.