Herma Multi-Purpose Labels / Colour Dots, 50mm, Round, White, Permanent Adhesion, for Hand Lettering is a pack of Multi-purpose labels to mark and or organize. Environmentally friendly: high-quality paper, chlorine-free bleached, with solvent-free adhesive. White labels PECF-certified. Secure adhesion on all surfaces. Sheet size 111 x 170 mm. For hand inscription with any writing item and typewriter. Not suitable for PC printers, please use HERMA PREMIUM A4 labels.
- Multi-purpose labels for marking and organising
- Ideal for posting eye-catching information, marking important dates, colour coding, etc.
- Made of high-quality wood-free white writing paper, permanent adhesion
- Environmentally friendly: PEFC-certified label paper, chlorine-free bleached, with solvent-free adhesive
- Can be written on with any writing utensil or typewriter. Not suitable for PC printers. For this purpose please use HERMA labels on A4 sheets.
- Don’t settle for second best.
- Made in Germany
- Committed to environmental sustainability & protection
- PREMIUM labels certified
- Chlorine, acid & solvent free
- All HERMA packaging is made from 100% recycled material
- All products are 100% recyclable
- High speed printing capabilities & are jam free thanks to its extra strong special laminate & optimum flatness.
- 100% compatible with all common used printers
- There are NO adhesive deposits or paper dust thanks to the all round protective edge
- HERMA labels give you the result you want
- High whiteness & uniform surface for perfect, high contrast printing result
- Perceptibly thicker: extra strong labels that are easy to affix
- Fast & reliable adhesion even on cool moist surfaces
Please get in touch if you would like a free sample of this product. We’ll send you a single sheet or similar item from the same category.