Bottle labels made of glossy paper on A4 sheets, self-adhesive. High-quality inkjet printing in black-and-white and colour. Ideal as high-quality, colour-intensive labels for wine and champagne bottles, preserving jars, home-made gifts from the kitchen and much more. The high-quality coated paper ensures excellent printing results in premium photo-quality with extraordinary colour brilliance, sharp contours and glossy effect. Very high light resistance, fast-drying, extremely wipe-resistant. Border on all sides: printable over the whole area, ideal for inkjet printers with paper guides that are less than reliable. Free software solutions: www.herma.com/software.
- Bottle labels made of high-gloss inkjet paper, on A4 sheets, self-adhesive
- Razor-sharp contours, brilliant colours, photo quality
- Instant-drying, extremely wipe-resistant, lightfast, opaque and cold-resistant
- Ideal as high-quality, colour-intensive labels for wine and champagne bottles, preserving jars, home-made gifts from the kitchen and much more
- Specially designed for inkjet printers
- Create labels quickly and easily with free software at http://www.herma.com/software
- Don’t settle for second best.
- Made in Germany
- Committed to environmental sustainability & protection
- PREMIUM labels certified
- Chlorine, acid & solvent free
- All HERMA packaging is made from 100% recycled material
- All products are 100% recyclable
- High speed printing capabilities & are jam free thanks to its extra strong special laminate & optimum flatness.
- 100% compatible with all common used printers
- There are NO adhesive deposits or paper dust thanks to the all round protective edge
- HERMA labels give you the result you want
- High whiteness & uniform surface for perfect, high contrast printing result
- Perceptibly thicker: extra strong labels that are easy to affix
- Fast & reliable adhesion even on cool moist surfaces
Please get in touch if you would like a free sample of this product. We’ll send you a single sheet or similar item from the same category.